Wednesday, September 3, 2014

It's been awhile...

It's been quite a stent since my last post. The things the Lord has brought me through in the past ten months have been an incredible journey. I'm not sure if there's truly a way to explain it all in a single post, but I'll give it a shot. Like a preview...

First there was marriage! Yep that's right, I'm married to the most amazing woman ever, my beautiful wife Kayla. It's been incredible as we've walked through the path that Christ has set before us. I'm beginning see how powerfully the Lord can use a marriage to truly shape and mature you as a man. I'm very blessed!

Second, there's a little baby Ausban on the way! And I'm super pumped about being a Dad! It's been so fun already and baby's not even out of Momma's tummy yet! If I thought getting married would stretch and grow me... well having a little baby is like twice that! It's out-of-this-world awesome to begin to have a deeper understanding of God's love for His children by stepping up into the role of a father!

And lastly, to top off this brief little update, the Father has blessed our little family so much in placing us here in Montana. He's given us a home, a job, and time to seek His face for the direction and wisdom for the this next season. We're expecting little baby Ausban any day now, and we're super excited to see what He has next for our little family!

So, that's the briefing. There'll be more to come as the Lord provides time! For now, be encouraged in the Lord! God has an incredible journey for each of us! No matter what He has before us it can be the most incredible season if only we're willing to see things through His eyes. I have more on that subject, but till then, be strong in Jesus and make the most of every moment He gives you!

Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment